1.05 Yard Piece of Dove Gray Faux Leather Vinyl | Automotive Headliner | Foam-Backed | 1/8" Thick | 54" Wide | Bag Stabilizer / Sew Foam | By the Yard
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Solid
About this item
- Sold by the yard. Also available in discounted lengths and sample swatches.
- Slightly stiff but has a lot of flexibility.
- Great for marine or auto headliners, bags interfacing, quilted bags, and more.
- PVC Vinyl fabric that is backed with foam.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Vinyl Marine Headliner Fabric / Sew Foam / Bag Interfacing
This faux leather vinyl, foam-backed marine headliner is perfect for repairing old sagging headliners or for restoration projects. Use as a backing for automotive or marine fabric and vinyl to create pleating or channeling for motorcycle or marine seating. This is also very similar to sew foam which makes it great for any sewing project that needs a bit of structure. Use for bag interfacing, quilted bags, protective covers for electronic devices, and much more.
- Sold By
- Sold by the panel, Sold by the linear yard
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Product Classification
- Remnants Vs Yards
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Medium Weight, Heavy Weight
- PVC / Vinyl
- Stain-Resistant, Waterproof, Mildew-Resistant, Colorfast
- Ordering Directions
- If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage.
- Suitable For
- Upholstery, Crafts, Interfacing/Lining, Costume, Accessories - Bags/Purses
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Fabric Type
- Color Theme
- Colors Shown
- Indoor Uses
- Commercial Seating, Pillows, Bag Making, Crafting
- WATER FRIENDLY: This fabric is happy in the rain. The weave of this fabric is not so tight that we consider it “waterproof.” However, the fiber of this fabric was designed to get wet and live outside if you so desire.