Linen White Floral Vines on Blonde Satin Sheen Home Decor Fabric
This 54" wide home decor fabric has a satin sheen to it. It has a metallic blonde colored background with thick off-white/linen colored vines spread along it. The pattern repeats about every 10 inches vertically, and about every 8 inches horizontally. It's a standard weight drapery, meaning that it's fairly supple and very easy to use. It's soft, but you can still feel the texture of the woven pattern. The fabric itself is a polyester blend. This would be put to good use in light home upholstery, draperies, and personal craft projects. Sold by the linear yard and swatch.
- Vertical Repeat:
- 10 Inches
- Horizontal Repeat:
- 8 Inches
- Scale of Item(s):
- The vines and flower areas are only an inch to a couple inches across.
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel:
- Standard weight drapery. Supple and very easy to use. Soft but you can feel the texture of the pattern.
- Current QTY:
- 2 Yards In Stock
- Sold By::
- Sold by the linear yard, swatch and by the piece when available. Our swatches are the size of a dollar bill. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If
- Sold By::
- you desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- FABRIC CONTENTS:
- Linen or Linen Like