PARCHMENT - Spradling ZANDER Softside Marine Vinyl Fabric | 54"W | BTY
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Solid/Plain
- Color Theme: Beige
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Vinyl | Urethane Topcoat
No Heavy Metals
Superior Abrasion: 100,000 cycles | Wyzenbeek #10 Cotton Duck
UV Stabilized Pigments: QUV: ASTM Grey Scale | 650 hrs
Cold Crack: -10ºF
California T.B. 117-2013
IMO FTP 2010 Code MSC.307(88) Part 8: 3.1 & 3.2
NFPA 260- Cover Fabric – Class I
UFAC Fabric – Class I
Weight: 29 oz.
Width: 54 in.
Roll Size: 30 yd.
Spradling’s Hi-Loft²™ Backing is a specialty knitted textile manufactured with 100% polyester yarns aimed at creating a backing
with bulk, strength, and unusual softness. When combined with a vinyl surface, an extremely soft-hand
quality is achieved without sacrificing product performance. (Adhesion, tear strength, and stretch strength
properties are also improved.)
OTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE
• Tailorability characteristics
• Ease of use during sewing
• Polyurethane foam moves easily when in contact with Hi-Loft²™
Spradling’s Hi-Loft²™ Backing the complex array of Hi-Loft²™ patterns provide coated of applications including: Automotive Aftermarket,
Universal, Corporate, Hospitality, Marine, Healthcare and Education.
Spradling’s PERMAGUARD® Topcoat
Spradling’s proprietary barrier coating makes maintenance easy. Most difficult stains are effortlessly cleaned with a dry tissue, while stubborn soiling may be eliminated with a mix of isopropyl alcohol and water. Not only do stains disappear in seconds, but PERMAGUARD® provides unequaled resistance to scratches, scuffs, and abrasion. No other marine vinyl surpasses PERMAGUARD®’s stain resistance and long-term, trouble-free performance.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery, Vinyls
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Extra Heavy Weight, Heavy Weight
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Solid, Solid/Plain
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- PVC / Vinyl
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Upholstery, Crafts
- Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Colors Shown
- Beige, White
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs
- Color Theme
- Indoor Uses
- Cushions, Upholstery, Commercial Seating, Bag Making, Crafting
- Marine Uses
- Upholstery, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Patio Decor, Cushions, Seating, Boat Interior Friendly, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Waterproof Cushions
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.