Seaquest Ebony Black Hidem Marine Vinyl Upholstery Trim
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Color Theme: Black
About this item
- Marine Vinyl trim, used to hide staples during install
- UV, Sun, Salt Proof. Mildew and Crack Resistant
- 1 Inch wide, Sold by the yard.
- 0.75 Inch wide, Sold by the yard.
Tear Strength 25.8 Warp 27.7 Fill
Breaking Strength 89.2 Warp 102.7 Fill
Weight: 32oz per yard.
Substrate: 100% Polyester
Substrate Weigh: 3.75oz
UV Resistant 1,000 hours.
Cold Crack: -10F
Mildew Resistant: Pass
- Amount Available
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard, swatch and by the piece when available. Our swatches are the size of a dollar bill. Yardage is continuous.
- Colors Shown
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- stiff to the touch
- PVC / Vinyl
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Crafts, Upholstery
- Coated, Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Okay to ship folded
- Color Theme
- Seaquest Type
- Hidem Trim
- Indoor Uses
- Cushions, Upholstery, Commercial Seating
- Marine Uses
- Upholstery, Cushions, Boat Interior Friendly, Waterproof Cushions, Seating
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.