Sunbrella 4676-0000 Cocoa | 46 Inch | Awning and Marine Weight |
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Width: 46 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Pattern: Solid
- Color Theme: Brown
About this item
- A medium weight outdoor fabric.
- Great for boat covers, awnings, outdoor furniture, tote bags, and more.
- The color of this fabric is taupe.
- 100 percent solution dyed acrylic.
- Sold by the yard which is 36 inches by fabric width. Also availble in discounted length and swatches.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
This solution dyed acrylic fabric is considered the standard in the boating industry because of its fantastic color options, high resistance to fading, and long life span. Sunbrella is a soft, breathable, acrylic that is UV, water, and mildew resistant and does not noticeably shrink or stretch. Both sides of this marine fabric are the same, meaning that either can be exposed to the outside. In addition to being one of the best outdoor fabrics, Sunbrella acrylic fabric is easy to sew.
* For All Things Fabric + Boats
* Boat Cushions
* Dog Bed Covers
* DIY Hammock
* Outdoor Pillow & Cushions
* Marine Application
* Boat Cover
LENGTH / CUT:
This product listing is for a fabric or item sold by the yard. Quantity of 1 = 1 yard. Orders of multiple yards will be shipped as one section. If we are unable to ship your full order as 1 cut, we will contact you prior to shipping to ensure that our cut length will work for your project.
- WIDTH: 60"
- WEIGHT: Awning + Marine Weight
- SALE UNIT: Sold per linear yard
- YARDS/ROLL: 5-25 yards per roll
* 100% solution dyed acrylic
* UV resistant
* Water resistant
* Mildew resistant
* Breathable to prevent condensation
* Minimal shrinking or stretching
* Fade resistant
* Stain resistant
All Sunbrella products are shipped on a roller rather than folded. This is due to the nature of the fabric and the need to ensure that it arrives for your project in perfect condition.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Colors Shown
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Outdoor / Indoor, Marine & Auto
- Fabric Type
- Multipurpose, Upholstery
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Medium Weight, Heavy Weight
- Fabric Width
- 46 inches
- Theme / Key Words
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs
- 100% Acrylic
- Scale of Item(s)
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you , desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- Color Theme
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Crafts, Upholstery
- Colorfast, Double-Sided, Reversible, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Indoor Uses
- Pillows, Crafting, Upholstery, Bag Making, Commercial Seating, Home Decor, Cushions
- Marine Uses
- Home Decor, Fender Covers, Boat Cover, Seating, Boat Interior Friendly, Storefront Awning, Mooring Cover, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Upholstery, Boat Awning, Dinghy Chaps, Pillows, Bimini, Waterproof Cushions, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Cushions, Patio Decor
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams., Many people will use this for indoor home decor Upholstery. To make sewing easier and the fabric less stiff, wash & dry on low heat x3.. It retains it original durability and becomes much less stuff...