Sunbrella 4994-0000 | 46 Inch | Awning and Marine Weight |
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Upholstery Weight: Extra Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Stripes
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
This solution dyed acrylic fabric is considered the standard in the boating industry because of its fantastic color options, high resistance to fading, and long life span. Sunbrella is a soft, breathable, acrylic that is UV, water, and mildew resistant and does not noticeably shrink or stretch. Both sides of this marine fabric are the same, meaning that either can be exposed to the outside. In addition to being one of the best outdoor fabrics, Sunbrella acrylic fabric is easy to sew.
* For All Things Fabric + Boats
* Boat Cushions
* Dog Bed Covers
* DIY Hammock
* Outdoor Pillow & Cushions
* Marine Application
* Boat Cover
LENGTH / CUT:
This product listing is for a fabric or item sold by the yard. Quantity of 1 = 1 yard. Orders of multiple yards will be shipped as one section. If we are unable to ship your full order as 1 cut, we will contact you prior to shipping to ensure that our cut length will work for your project.
- WIDTH: 60"
- WEIGHT: Awning + Marine Weight
- SALE UNIT: Sold per linear yard
- YARDS/ROLL: 5-25 yards per roll
* 100% solution dyed acrylic
* UV resistant
* Water resistant
* Mildew resistant
* Breathable to prevent condensation
* Minimal shrinking or stretching
* Fade resistant
* Stain resistant
All Sunbrella products are shipped on a roller rather than folded. This is due to the nature of the fabric and the need to ensure that it arrives for your project in perfect condition.
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight, Extra Heavy Weight
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- 100% Acrylic
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Product Classification
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3.
- Suitable For
- Crafts, Upholstery
- Coated, Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- stiff to the touch
- Fabric Type
- Solid, Solid/Plain, Stripes
- Theme / Key Words
- Indoor Uses
- Pillows, Home Decor, Commercial Seating, Upholstery, Bag Making, Crafting, Cushions
- Marine Uses
- Mooring Cover, Waterproof Cushions, Fender Covers, Storefront Awning, Dinghy Chaps, Upholstery, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Boat Interior Friendly, Bimini, Home Decor, Boat Cover, Seating, Patio Decor, Boat Awning, Cushions, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Pillows
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams., Many people will use this for indoor home decor Upholstery. To make sewing easier and the fabric less stiff, wash & dry on low heat x3.. It retains it original durability and becomes much less stuff...