0.8 Yard Piece of Faux Leather Vinyl Fabric | Brown Light Grain | Upholstery / Bag Making | 54 Wide
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Textured
About this item
- Perfect for bar stools, dining room chairs, benches, headboards and more upholstery. Also great for bag making and wallets.
- Slightly stiff but workable.
- Vinyl fabric that is durable and easy to clean.
- Sold by the discounted piece.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
This item is 54" in one direction and then sold by the length.
For example, if the piece you are looking at is 2 yards long... It would be 54" by 72" because a yard is 36". If the piece you are looking at is 1.5 yards the end size would be 54" by 54"
This vinyl is name-brand, first quality upholstery faux leather vinyl. Perfect for bar stools, dining room chairs, benches, headboards, and more upholstery projects. Also great for bag making and wallets.
We have only a little of this roll left and have decided to discount it using a coupon code. When it's gone it's gone!
This item can't be folded when we ship it. Because of this, it does not ship for free. Anything package over 28" costs us the postage+$12. Because of this, we regret to say, we just can't ship it for free.
- Sold By
- Sold by the piece
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Outdoor / Indoor, Indoor Specific
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery, Vinyls
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Extra Heavy Weight, Medium Weight, Heavy Weight
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs, Workable
- PVC / Vinyl
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Apparel - Coat/Jacket, Costume, Crafts, Upholstery
- Coated, Stain-Resistant, Mildew-Resistant, Waterproof
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Product Classification
- Remnants Vs Yards
- Solid, Textured
- Theme / Key Words
- Color Theme