SEAQUEST Hampton Brown Marine & Automotive Vinyl Fabric | 54Inch | By The Yard | High UV Stability
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Solid/Plain
- Color Theme: Beige
About this item
- Great for boat cushions, automotive upholstery, restaurant booths, and more.
- Heavyweight marine upholstery vinyl.
- Lightly textured matte surface.
- 100 percent PVC with 100 percent polyester backing.
- Sold by the linear yard. Sample swatches also available.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Seaquest marine upholstery vinyl is a first quality brand, suitable for outdoor and indoor applications. It is sun and salt resistant, perfect for boat seat upholstering, or patio furniture. Use it to cover heavy equipment, motorcycle, snow mobile, or car seats. Available in a wide variety of colors, Seaquest marine vinyl fabrics stand up to UV rays, salt and weather.
This is a listing only for Seaquest Marine Vinyl. We carry many Seaquest vinyl fabric colors, so if you'd like a different color, please use the search function on our website to find the specific color. We have included a swatch card among the images of this product, so you can see how this color compares to the others, and also so you can find the name of the color you are looking for. In order to keep our inventory accurate and to ensure that we don't make a mistake when filling your order, please don't request a different color when ordering this one. Contact our friendly staff if you have any questions or need any help finding the proper listing.
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, Poly/Rayon Backing
- Width: 54"
- Thickness: 0.0394"
- Weight: 32 Oz Per Linear Yard
- Durability: 175,000+ Double Rubs
- Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I; BIFMA CS-191-53 Section 3; BIFMA Upholstery Section 4; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; Boston Fire Code (BFD IX-1); IMO A.652(16)8.2; ASTM E84: Class I or A Rating
- Ultraviolet Resistance: 1,000 Hours
- Common Uses: Marine/Outdoor, General Upholstery
- Care: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 40 yards, when ordering more than 40 yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- PVC / Vinyl
- Scale of Item(s)
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Color Theme
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Product Classification
- Colors Shown
- Tan, Taupe, Beige
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Solid, Solid/Plain
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- Smooth to the touch
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3.
- Suitable For
- Mildew-Resistant, Coated, Colorfast, Stain Repellent, Stain-Resistant, UV Resistant, Waterproof
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Seaquest Type
- 54 Wide FLAT
- Theme / Key Words
- Traditional, Summer
- Main Color Code
- Indoor Uses
- Commercial Seating, Upholstery, Cushions
- Marine Uses
- Seating, Waterproof Cushions, Cushions, Upholstery, Boat Interior Friendly
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.