3 ply Industrial Vinyl Fabric | Yellow | 14 oz. | Outdoor Covers / Tarps | 62" Wide | By the Yard
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Batiks
About this item
- DRUMP TRUCK / INDUSTRIAL VINYL.
- Industrial Vinyl used to cover dump trucks, landscaping, and any place you need an impermeable membrane that will last for years
- Glossy, Stiff and Tough as nails
- 72 Inches wide, Sold by the linear yard which is 36 inches in length. All orders are continuous lengths. For Example an order for 3 yards would be 72 by 108
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
14oz. / 62" Wide / 3ply vinyl fabric
A super durable industrial vinyl fabric that is waterproof and resistant to tears, mildew, stains, stretching, and sun fading. It features a woven textured surface that is backed with heavy duty vinyl. It is great for coverings for campers, cars, and dump trucks. Use for durable siding, fencing, upholstery, and even slip n slides. Also a great fabric for use in gyms as dividers or equipment upholstery.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- PVC / Vinyl
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you , desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Crafts, Upholstery
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Colors Shown
- Theme / Key Words
- Solid, Solid/Plain, Batiks
- Marine Uses
- Seating, Mooring Cover, Waterproof Cushions, Storefront Awning, Outdoor Furniture Covers
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.