Burgundy Deep Red Marine Vinyl Fabric | Spradling Softside ZANDER | Upholstery Vinyl for Boats / Automotive / Commercial Seating | 54"W | BTY
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Solid/Plain
- Color Theme: Red
About this item
- Great for boat seats, automotive upholstery, commercial seating, restaurant booths, massage tables.
- Heavyweight marine vinyl
- 100 percent polyester Hi Loft Backing
- Sold by the linear yard. Sample swatches also available
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Spradling International Marine Vinyl : Zander
This marine vinyl stands out because of the lightly textured faux leather grain and matte finish. The colors are strong and vivid and the material has a moderate stretch, allowing it to be easy to work with. Our Softside collection has proven to be a quality, high-performance choice for boat builders and automotive aftermarket professionals for years. Because of careful engineering and use of the finest raw materials available, we have been able to assemble an extensive library of marine-grade coated fabrics. The comfort and durability, wide selection of colors and styles, and easy-to-use construction make it the brand of choice for manufacturers and end users. The largest ready-to-ship marine program and quality assurance provided by the Spradling name make it the smart choice for manufacturers and distributors as well.
Weight: 29 oz.
Width: 54 in.
Roll Size: 30 yd.
No Heavy Metals
Pink Stain Resistant
Sulfide Stain Resistant
Superior Abrasion: 100,000 cycles | Wyzenbeek #10 Cotton Duck
UV Stabilized Pigments: QUV: ASTM Grey Scale | 650 hours
Cold Crack: -10ºF Exterior Approved
California T.B. 117-2013
IMO FTP 2010 Code MSC.307(88) Part 8: 3.1 & 3.2
NFPA 260- Cover Fabric – Class I
UFAC Fabric – Class I
Spradling’s PERMAGUARD® Topcoat
Spradling’s proprietary barrier coating makes maintenance easy. Most difficult stains are effortlessly cleaned with a dry tissue, while stubborn soiling may be eliminated with a mix of isopropyl alcohol and water. Not only do stains disappear in seconds, but PERMAGUARD® provides unequaled resistance to scratches, scuffs, and abrasion. No other marine vinyl surpasses PERMAGUARD®’s stain resistance and long-term, trouble-free performance.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery, Vinyls
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Solid, Solid/Plain
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- 100% Polyester
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Upholstery, Crafts
- Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof, Coated, Stain Repellent, UV Resistant
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Colors Shown
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Color Theme
- Theme / Key Words
- Traditional, Summer
- Main Color Code
- Indoor Uses
- Cushions, Commercial Seating, Upholstery, Bag Making, Crafting
- Marine Uses
- Cushions, Seating, Upholstery, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Patio Decor, Boat Interior Friendly, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Waterproof Cushions
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.