Recently we purchased a truckload of fabrics from an upholstery shop that closed its doors. With this large load came a number of Sunbrella awning fabrics with factory names and numbers.
This item is from that same group but it didn't happen to still have its factory sticker or part number on it. This means we cant identify its pattern or colorway.
We are offering this at a discount since we are a little short on details.
Here is what we do know.
1: its 46" inches wide.
2: It looks and feels like all the other 46" in Sunbrella awning fabric we have in the store. 100% match.
3: Its waterproof, 100% acrylic and made for any project on your boat. :-).
4: This item is most commonly used for boat cockpit cushions, patio sets, bag linings and awnings & bimini tops.
***pro tip. These fabrics can be a little stiff when they arrive at your home. Wash & tumble dry three times on low heat. You will find they soften up amazing and retail their original durability and waterproof nature
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Outdoor / Indoor, Marine & Auto
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight, Medium Weight
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Printed Vs Woven
- Woven Design
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs
- 100% Acrylic
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you , desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Drapery, Upholstery, Costume, Crafts
- Coated, Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Waterproof, Wrinkle-Resistant, Stain-Resistant
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Theme / Key Words
- Color Theme
- Colors Shown
- Beige, Brown
- Indoor Uses
- Crafting, Cushions, Commercial Seating, Home Decor, Bag Making, Upholstery, Pillows
- Marine Uses
- Boat Cover, Mooring Cover, Patio Decor, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Bimini, Boat Awning, Storefront Awning, Boat Interior Friendly, Seating, Waterproof Cushions, Fender Covers, Cushions, Home Decor, Pillows, Dinghy Chaps, Upholstery
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Many people will use this for indoor home decor Upholstery. To make sewing easier and the fabric less stiff, wash & dry on low heat x3.. It retains it original durability and becomes much less stuff..., Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.