Proximity in color Cafe | Ogee Ikat in Taupe / Beige / Bronze | Heavyweight Upholstery / Slipcover Fabric | Jacquard | 54" Wide | By the Yard
- Fiber Content: Common Upholstery Blend
- Width: 54 inches
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Color Theme: Brown
About this item
- A cotton polyester blend that we call a Common Upholstery Fabric. It is durable and easy to clean.
- Sold by the linear yard. Also available in discounted length and sample swatches.
- A high quality heavy weight upholstery fabric.
- Perfect for upholstery, slipcovers, throw pillows, duvets, table runners or placemats, tote bags, and more.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
Proximity in color Cafe
A gorgeous modern upholstery fabric that features an ogee ikat design in taupe, bronze, and beige. This high-quality fabric is a nice medium to heavy weight that will stand up to heavy use. At 54" wide it would be perfect for a wide variety of projects.
Create one-of-a-kind furniture that you won’t see anywhere else. Freshen up an old armchair with some new upholstery. Modernize an antique sofa with a bold color or pattern. Sew a beautiful slipcover that is easy to remove and clean.
This fabric is wonderful for a variety of home decor applications. Add a soft backing and binding to create a warm throw blanket to spruce up your sofa. Add matching pillows that you can change with the seasons. In a bedroom, create a pretty duvet and pillow shams.
While traditionally used for decorative purposes, heavier fabrics are a wonderful choice for creating period costumes for faires or conventions. Use to create beautiful tote bags and reusable grocery bags. It is also a great choice for table settings such as placemats and table runners.
- Product Classification
- Common Upholstery Blend
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Shipping Directions
- Okay to ship folded
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Printed Vs Woven
- Woven Design
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Color Theme