Sunbrella | 46'' Bella Dubonnet Tweed (Same As Non Bella) Awning Canvas Fabric
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Width: 46 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Pattern: Two Toned / Heathered
- Color Theme: Red
About this item
- A medium weight outdoor fabric.
- Great for boat covers, awnings, outdoor furniture, tote bags, and more.
- The color of this fabric is red with black.
- Sold by the yard which is 36 inches by fabric width. Also availble in discounted length and swatches.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
This acrylic fabric is considered the standard for indoor / outdoor fabric. High resistance to fading, and long life span. Sunbrella is a soft, breathable, acrylic that is UV, water, and mildew resistant and does not noticeably shrink or stretch. In addition to being one of the best outdoor fabrics, Sunbrella acrylic fabric is easy to sew and are commonly used for drapes, curtains, pillows, cushions, slipcovers and upholstery.
* Indoor + Outdoor
* Cushion Covers
* Home Decor
* Couch Slip Covers
* Any project with sun exposure.
LENGTH / CUT:
This product listing is for a fabric or item sold by the yard. Quantity of 1 = 1 yard. Orders of multiple yards will be shipped as one section. If we are unable to ship your full order as 1 cut, we will contact you prior to shipping to ensure that our cut length will work for your project.
- WIDTH: 46"
- WEIGHT: Awning + Marine Weight
- SALE UNIT: Sold per linear yard
- YARDS/ROLL: 1 to 25 yards per roll
* 100% solution dyed acrylic
* UV resistant
* Mildew resistant
* Breathable to prevent condensation
* Minimal shrinking or stretching
* Fade resistant
* Stain resistant
Shipped on a roll to prevent damage.
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor, Marine & Auto
- Solid, Solid/Plain, Two Toned / Heathered
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- Fabric Type
- Suitable For
- Coated, Stain-Resistant
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Colors Shown
- Red, Black
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Medium Weight, Heavy Weight
- Fabric Width
- 46 inches
- Theme / Key Words
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- 100% Acrylic
- Scale of Item(s)
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Color Theme
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Indoor Uses
- Cushions, Pillows, Upholstery, Crafting, Commercial Seating, Bag Making, Home Decor
- Marine Uses
- Storefront Awning, Boat Interior Friendly, Waterproof Cushions, Boat Awning, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Boat Cover, Patio Decor, Bimini, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Home Decor, Pillows, Mooring Cover, Upholstery, Seating, Fender Covers, Dinghy Chaps, Cushions
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams., Many people will use this for indoor home decor Upholstery. To make sewing easier and the fabric less stiff, wash & dry on low heat x3.. It retains it original durability and becomes much less stuff...