Charcoal Grey Marine Vinyl Fabric | Spradling Softside HEIDI SOFT | Upholstery Vinyl for Boats / Automotive / Commercial Seating | 54"W | BTY
- Fiber Content: 100% Polyester
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Solid/Plain
- Color Theme: Gray
About this item
- Great for marine upholstery, automotive upholstery, commercial applications, restaurant booths, massage tables.
- Heavyweight marine vinyl.
- Shiny faux leather texture.
- 100 percent polyester Hi Loft Backing
- Sold by the linear yard. Sample swatches also available.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Spradling International Marine Vinyl : Heidi Soft
This marine vinyl stands out because of the heavy grain and shiny finish. The colors are strong and vivid and the material has a moderate stretch, allowing it to be easy to work with. Our Softside collection has proven to be a quality, high-performance choice for boat builders and automotive aftermarket professionals for years. Because of careful engineering and use of the finest raw materials available, we have been able to assemble an extensive library of marine-grade coated fabrics. The comfort and durability, wide selection of colors and styles, and easy-to-use construction make it the brand of choice for manufacturers and end users. The largest ready-to-ship marine program and quality assurance provided by the Spradling name make it the smart choice for manufacturers and distributors as well.
Weight: 29 oz.
Width: 54 in.
Roll Size: 30 yd.
No Heavy Metals
Pink Stain Resistant
Sulfide Stain Resistant
Superior Abrasion: 100,000 cycles | Wyzenbeek #10 Cotton Duck
UV Stabilized Pigments: QUV: ASTM Grey Scale | 650 hours
Cold Crack: -10ºF Exterior Approved
California T.B. 117-2013
IMO FTP 2010 Code MSC.307(88) Part 8: 3.1 & 3.2
NFPA 260- Cover Fabric – Class I
UFAC Fabric – Class I
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Fabric Type
- Vinyls, Upholstery
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Solid, Solid/Plain
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- 100% Polyester
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you , desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Crafts, Upholstery
- Coated, Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof, Stain Repellent, UV Resistant
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- A little stiff but workable for most needs, textured to the touch
- Color Theme
- Colors Shown
- Theme / Key Words
- Traditional, Summer
- Indoor Uses
- Cushions, Commercial Seating, Upholstery, Bag Making, Crafting
- Marine Uses
- Patio Decor, Cushions, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Seating, Upholstery, Boat Interior Friendly, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Waterproof Cushions
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.