2.55 Yard Piece of Awning Weight Sunbrella | Silver | 60" Wide | Outdoor Upholstery
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Width: 60 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Pattern: Solid/Plain
- Color Theme: Gray
About this item
- Perfect for awnings, boat covers, outdoor upholstery, cushions, privacy screens, tote bags, and more.
- Slightly stiff feeling but workable.
- This fabric is a solid color.
- 100 percent solution dyed acrylic that is mildew, water, and UV fade resistant.
- Sold by the piece.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Recently we purchased a truckload of fabrics from an upholstery shop that closed their doors. With this large load came a number of Sunbrella awning fabrics with factory names and numbes.
This is item is from that same group but it didn't happen to still have its factory sticker or part number on it. This means we cant identify its pattern or colorway.
We are offering this at a discount since we are a little short on details.
Here is what we do know.
1: its 60" inches tall.
2: It looks and feels like all the other 60" in Sunbrella awning fabric we have in the store. 100% match.
3: Its waterproof, 100% acrylic and made for any project on your boat. :-).
4: This item is most commonly used for boat cockpit cushions, patio sets, bag linings and awnings & bimini tops.
***pro tip. These fabrics can be a little stiff when they arrive at your home. Wash & tumble dry three times on low heat. You will find they soften up amazing and retail their original durability and waterproof nature
- Sold By
- Sold by the piece
- 100% Acrylic
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Suitable For
- Upholstery, Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Crafts
- Coated, Colorfast, Double-Sided, Reversible, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- stiff to the touch, A little stiff but workable for most needs
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- Fabric Width
- 60 inches
- Remnants Vs Yards
- Theme / Key Words
- Solid, Solid/Plain
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Color Theme
- Fabric Type
- Colors Shown
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Indoor Uses
- Bag Making, Crafting, Cushions, Home Decor, Commercial Seating, Upholstery, Pillows
- Marine Uses
- Cushions, Seating, Fender Covers, Home Decor, Upholstery, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Patio Decor, Mooring Cover, Dinghy Chaps, Bimini, Boat Cover, Waterproof Cushions, Storefront Awning, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Boat Interior Friendly, Boat Awning, Pillows
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Many people will use this for indoor home decor Upholstery. To make sewing easier and the fabric less stiff, wash & dry on low heat x3.. It retains it original durability and becomes much less stuff..., Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.