5.3 Yard Piece of Vintage Striped Sunbrella | Brown / Tan | Outdoor Awning / Upholstery | 46" Wide
- Fiber Content: 100% Acrylic
- Width: 46 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Medium Weight
- Drapery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Pattern: Stripes
About this item
- Perfect for outdoor upholstery, awnings, cushions, screen, tote bags, and more.
- Heavy Curtains or Normal Upholstery (inside or out)
- Sold by the piece.
- A medium weight outdoor canvas fabric that features stripes.
- 100 percent solution dyed acrylic that is stain, water, mildew, and UV fade resistant.
If you need more yards of something similar, let us know.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Recently we purchased a truckload of fabrics from an upholstery shop that closed their doors. With this large load came a number of Sunbrella awning fabrics with factory names and numbes.
This is item is from that same group but it didn't happen to still have its factory sticker or part number on it. This means we cant identify its pattern or colorway.
We are offering this at a discount since we are a little short on details.
Here is what we do know.
1: its 46" inches tal.
2: It looks and feels like all the other 46" in Sunbrella awning fabric we have in the store. 100% match.
3: Its waterproof, 100% acrylic and made for any project on your boat. :-).
4: This item is most commonly used for boat cockpit cushions, patio sets, bag linings and awnings & bimini tops.
***pro tip. These fabrics can be a little stiff when they arrive at your home. Wash & tumble dry three times on low heat. You will find they soften up amazing and retail their original durability and waterproof nature
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Outdoor / Indoor, Marine & Auto
- Fabric Type
- Multipurpose, Upholstery
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight, Medium Weight
- Fabric Width
- 46 inches
- Printed Vs Woven
- Woven Design
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- Soft to the touch, Workable, A little stiff but workable for most needs
- 100% Acrylic
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Suitable For
- Drapery, Upholstery, Costume, Crafts
- Colorfast, Mildew-Resistant, Stain-Resistant, Double-Sided, Reversible, Waterproof
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Sold By
- Sold by the piece
- Remnants Vs Yards
- Theme / Key Words
- Color Theme
- Colors Shown
- Tan, Brown
- Indoor Uses
- Home Decor, Pillows, Cushions, Upholstery, Bag Making, Crafting, Commercial Seating
- Marine Uses
- Upholstery, Waterproof Cushions, Fender Covers, Pillows, Patio Decor, Outdoor Furniture Covers, Home Decor, Boat Cover, Mooring Cover, Boat Awning, Storefront Awning, Boat Cockpit Friendly, Bimini, Boat Interior Friendly, Seating, Cushions, Dinghy Chaps
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams., Many people will use this for indoor home decor Upholstery. To make sewing easier and the fabric less stiff, wash & dry on low heat x3.. It retains it original durability and becomes much less stuff...