Seaquest Roll N Pleat | NAVY BLUE | PLEATED MARINE VINYL | SUN + SALT PROOF |
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
About this item
- Pleated + Quilted. 1.5\" Pleat.
- UV, SALT, SUN RATED & Mildew Resistant. 54 Inches Wide. Marine + Automotive Upholster Vinyl Fabric
- Sold by the linear yard.
USPS, FEDEX & UPS all charge extra for boxes over 38” and we can't absorb that up charge.
Seaquest Roll'N Pleat NAVY is a 1 1/2 inch heat sealed marine quilt that is used for boat seats or interior cabin trim. Its pigment stands up to UV rays, and it is mildew and fungus resistant. It's face is 100% PVC, with 100% polyester backing. Rub count: 175,000+ DOUBLE RUBS
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard, swatch and by the piece when available. Our swatches are the size of a dollar bill. Yardage is continuous.
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- PVC / Vinyl
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Product Classification
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Crafts
- Shipping Directions
- Must ship rolled
- Seaquest Type
- 54 Wide PLEATED
- Colors Shown
- Color Theme
- Indoor Uses
- Upholstery, Cushions, Commercial Seating
- Marine Uses
- Boat Interior Friendly, Waterproof Cushions, Seating, Upholstery, Cushions
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.