Three Shades of Brown 1/2" Stripe Upholstery Drapery Fabric By The Yard 54 Inch
- Fiber Content: Cotton Blend / Unknown Cotton Content
- Width: 54 inches
- Upholstery Weight: Medium Weight
- Drapery Weight: Medium Weight
- Pattern: Stripes
- Color Theme: Black
DescriptionSold By The Yard.
54 Inches Wide.
Great for window treatments, decorative pillows, handbags, light duty upholstery applications and almost any craft project. This fabric has a soft workable feel yet is stable and durable.
This is woven fabric perfect upholstery projects and projects that need fabric with a little more body.
LENGTH / CUT:
This product is sold by the yard with sample swatches available.
If you need 4 continuous yards, select "by the yard" and order a quantity of 4. However if you need 4.5 you will need to order 5 yards as we are only able to sell by yard increments.
While they last we also have listed reduced prices on previously cut pieces of this fabric. They will be removed once purchased, so if you don't see them listed, they are gone.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard, swatch and by the piece when available. Our swatches are the size of a dollar bill. Yardage is continuous.
- Fabric Width
- 54 inches
- Printed Vs Woven
- Printed Design
- Cotton Blend / Unknown Cotton Content
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Medium Weight
- Color Theme
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Colors Shown
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Indoor Specific
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Medium Weight
- Theme / Key Words
- Modern, Contemporary
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- textured to the touch, Workable, A little stiff but workable for most needs
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3.
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Crafts, Drapery, Interfacing/Lining