SEAQUEST American Beauty Red Welt | Marine Vinyl Upholstery Trim | 5/8" wide | 5/32" cord | By the Yard
- Fiber Content: PVC / Vinyl
- Upholstery Weight: Heavy Weight
- Drapery Weight: Too Heavy For Drapery
- Pattern: Solid/Plain
- Color Theme: Red
About this item
- Great for creating nice looking seams on marine or automotive upholstery.
- 5/8" Wide with 5/32" cording
- UV, Salt, Sun Proof W/ Mildew Resistance. Sold By The Linear Yard
- PVC vinyl fabric with poly/rayon backing.
- Sold by the linear yard. 50 yard lengths will come rolled onto a spool. Sample swatches available.
Seaquest Welt 5/8" Wide with 5/32" Cording
Made from a durable pvc vinyl, this welt piping is perfect for creating nice looking seams on marine upholstery. Seaquest marine upholstery vinyl is a first quality brand, suitable for outdoor and indoor applications. It is sun and salt resistant, perfect for boat seat upholstering, or patio furniture. Use it to cover heavy equipment, motorcycle, snow mobile, or car seats. Available in a wide variety of colors, Seaquest marine vinyl fabrics stand up to UV rays, salt and weather.
We carry many Seaquest vinyl fabric colors, so if you'd like a different color, please use the search function on our website to find the specific color. We have included a swatch card among the images of this product, so you can see how this color compares to the others, and also so you can find the name of the color you are looking for. In order to keep our inventory accurate and to ensure that we don't make a mistake when filling your order, please don't request a different color when ordering this one. Contact our friendly staff if you have any questions or need any help finding the proper listing.
- Content: 100% Polyvinyl Chloride Face, Poly/Rayon Backing
- Width: 5/8" Wide with 5/32" cording
- Cold Crack: -10 Degrees
- Fire Rating: California Technical Bulletin #117 Section E; UFAC Class I; BIFMA CS-191-53 Section 3; BIFMA Upholstery Section 4; MVSS 302; NFPA 260; Boston Fire Code (BFD IX-1); IMO A.652(16)8.2; ASTM E84: Class I or A Rating
- Ultraviolet Resistance: 1,000 Hours
- Common Uses: Marine/Outdoor, General Upholstery
- Care: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Maximum Continuous Length: Approximately 50 yards, when ordering more than 50 yards please note it may come in more than one piece.
- Sold By
- Sold by the linear yard
- Indoor Vs Outdoor
- Marine & Auto, Outdoor / Indoor
- Fabric Type
- Upholstery Fabric Weight
- Heavy Weight
- Solid, Solid/Plain
- Printed Vs Woven
- Solid Color
- Thickness / Stiffness / Feel
- stiff to the touch
- PVC / Vinyl
- Drapery Fabric Weight
- Too Heavy For Drapery
- Ordering Directions
- All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see “By the yard” listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see “3 yard piece” listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you, desire a 3 yard length, simply select “By The Yard” and change the QTY to 3., All fabric is shipped as a continuous length. If you only see ?By the yard? listed, this mean the other lengths have been sold out. If you only see ?3 yard piece? listed as an option, then we are sold out of swatches and cut yardage., If you desire a 3 yard length, simply select ?By The Yard? and change the QTY to 3.
- Remnants Vs Yards
- By the Yard
- Suitable For
- Accessories - Bags/Purses, Costume, Crafts, Upholstery
- Mildew-Resistant, Coated, Stain-Resistant, Waterproof, Colorfast, Stain Repellent, UV Resistant
- Product Classification
- Shipping Directions
- Okay to ship folded
- Seaquest Type
- Welt Trim
- Color Theme
- Colors Shown
- Theme / Key Words
- Traditional, Summer
- Indoor Uses
- Commercial Seating, Cushions, Upholstery
- Marine Uses
- Upholstery, Cushions, Waterproof Cushions, Seating, Boat Interior Friendly
- WATERPROOF! This fabric is designed to get rained on. Water will run off the fabric. If used for seating, your cushion foam will remain dry. Great for patio and cockpit seating that is left out when it rains.
- PRO Tips
- Consider taped seams and other advanced techniques to reduce water leaks in your seams.